Map & Directions
1330 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20024
12 minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA). 15 minutes from Union Station.
Conveniently located in the center of the city, Salamander Washington DC is within walking distance of many of Washington DC’s most famous attractions.
- Conveniently located within walking distance to the nation's most cherished monuments, including the Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, National Museum of African American History and Culture, and the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial.
- Take the footbridge to The Wharf DC for waterfront activities, including Water Taxis.
- Located two blocks from the National Mall, Smithsonian Castle, U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, National Museum of Air & Space, and The Freer | Sackler Galleries.
- 1.5 miles or 20-minute walk to the White House.
- Close to shopping and dining in the Georgetown, Penn Quarter and Chinatown neighborhoods.
- Minutes to the Capital One Arena, DAR Constitution Hall, Nationals Park, The Anthem, Warner Theatre, National Theatre, Arena Stage, and the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
Salamander Washington DC is the nearest hotel parking garage to the National Mall in Southwest DC Guests and non-guests of the hotel can enjoy all-day parking in DC near the Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, and National Mall.
- Hotel valet parking is available 24-hours daily for all guests.
- Guests may call for their vehicle at least 10 minutes prior to departure.
- Motorcycles are permitted in the garage at the same fee as vehicles.
- All oversized vehicles including buses, campers RV’s, and cars with trailers are not permitted in the garage. Please use alternative parking options available at Union Station.
- Park and walk to the monuments, museums, memorials, and more.
For more information on parking, please call 202.787.6666.
- 0-2 hours ~ USD 41
- 2-8 hours ~ USD 53
- Overnight parking ~ USD 71
- Oversize parking ~ USD 83
Airport transfers, shuttles, limousine, sedan, mini coach, or bus can be arranged through the Front Desk. For more information please contact the Front Desk at 202.787.6170 or by email for more information.