Map & Directions
1330 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20024
12 minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA). 15 minutes from Union Station.
Conveniently located in the center of the city, Salamander Washington DC is within walking distance of many of Washington DC’s most famous attractions.
- Conveniently located within walking distance to cherished monuments such as; the Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, National Museum of African American History and Culture, and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial
- Take the footbridge to District Wharf for waterfront activities and the Water Taxi
- Located two blocks from the National Mall, Smithsonian Castle, U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, National Museum of Air & Space, and The Freer | Sackler Galleries
- 1.5 miles or 20-minute walk to the White House
- Close to shopping and dining in the Georgetown, Penn Quarter and Chinatown neighborhoods
- Minutes to the Capital One Arena, DAR Constitution Hall, Nationals Park, The Anthem, Warner Theatre, National Theatre, Arena Stage, and the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Salamander Washington DC is the nearest hotel parking garage to the National Mall in Southwest D.C. Guests and non-guests of the hotel can enjoy all-day parking in D.C. near the Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, and National Mall.
- Hotel valet parking is available for all guests 24-hours on weekends
- Guests may call for their vehicle at least 10 minutes prior to departure
- Motorcycles are permitted in the garage at the same fee as vehicles
- All oversized vehicles including buses, campers RV’s, and cars with trailers are not permitted in the garage. Please use alternative parking options available at Union Station.
- Park and walk to the monuments, museums, memorials, and more.
For more information on parking, please call 202.787.6666.
- 0-2 hours ~ USD 29
- 2-7 hours ~ USD 39
- 7+ hours / daily and overnight parking ~ USD 59
We offer guests the use of a complimentary house car within a three-mile radius of the hotel, Saturdays from 9am – 12pm and 5 – 8pm. Usage of the house car is on a first come first serve availability and can seat four guests.
Airport transfers, shuttles, limousine, sedan, mini coach, or bus can be arranged through the Front Desk. For more information please contact the Front Desk at 202.787.6170 or by email for more information.