The NEW heart of DC
Ideally located near all of Washington D.C.’s major attractions, Salamander Washington DC enjoys an ideal setting close to Capitol Hill. Exuding a sense of comfortable luxury, our spacious hotel rooms, elevated culinary experiences and world-class spa make us the perfect location to explore the US capital.
Conveniently located in the center of the city, we are within walking distance of many of Washington DC’s most famous attractions.
- Close to sights such as the Tidal Basin, Jefferson Memorial and Washington Monument
- 12 minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport
- 20 minute walk to the White House
Rooms and Suites
All of our rooms and suites enjoy views over the city or the elegant waterfront.
- 373 beautifully decorated rooms
- 51 spacious suites
- Breathtaking 3-bedroom Presidential Suite
We offer dining selections in The Lounge located just off the lobby entrance.
- Enjoy creative cuisine and bespoke cocktails for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and evening snacks in a vibrant atmosphere at The Lounge.
- Stay comfortable in your room with a chef-inspired menu of dishes or breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, afternoon tea, and of course breakfast in bed with our In-Room Dining menu.
- The Breakfast Room offers breakfast daily
Spa & Wellness
Spread over 10,500 feet, our luxurious Salamander Spa is a tranquil urban oasis with a serene atmosphere and stunning facilities.
- Eight treatment rooms
- Dedicated beauty suite
- Relaxation lounge
- Separate gentlemen’s and ladies’ lounges
- Heat and water experience, including amethyst steam room, sauna, a vitality pool, ice fountain and cold plunge pool
Meetings & Events
Salamander DC features a range of venues offering space, originality, and state-of-the-art technology, capable of hosting events of all sizes.
- Two ballrooms, including the 8,300 square foot Grand Ballroom with 18-ft high ceilings and private access
- Nine versatile meeting rooms
- 5,000 square-foot garden with views of the Southwest Waterfront and Jefferson Memorial
- Fully-equipped Business Center
- Private lift access and private flagstone patio
Take time out from your busy Washington DC schedule to make the most of our comprehensive leisure facilities.
- 50-foot indoor swimming pool
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Private yoga and exercise classes
- Exclusive access to The Club and its private lounge
For more information please call the Guest Relations at +1 (202) 554 8588.
- Accessible entrance
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible registration
- Accessible concierge
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible lounge and bar
- Accessible route to registration
- Accessible route to restaurant
- Accessible route to lounge and bar
- Accessible route to accessible guest rooms
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible exercise facility
- Access into swimming pool
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility
and/or communication features:
- Grab bars at toilet
- Grab bars in tubs and showers
- Visual alarms
- Roll-in showers available
- TTY/TTD available
- Accessible meetings rooms and ballrooms
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Service support animals welcome
- Valet only parking